Part Time Office Administrator (Tuesday or Wednesday & Friday)
£18,000 - £24,000 per plus bonus and benefits
Are you incredibly organised and love variety in your job?
Bluetree are looking for a Part Time Office Administrator to join our close-knit team to help with the smooth running of the business working alongside the MD. This will be a varied role where you will need to switch from working closely with our freelancers through to ensuring all advertising is up to date, keep on top of our social media campaigns through to organising interviews for consultants.
Responsibilities will include:
• Supporting Consultants with arranging interviews
• Manage social media campaigns
• Update all advertising and create adverts
• Office management and general office administration
• Working with the payroll company to process freelancer’s timesheets, producing contracts
• Excellent Telephone manner
• Good communication skills at all levels
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
• Customer service oriented approach and natural ability to be part of the team
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and natural ability to establish trust and credibility
• Impeccable organisational and project management skills
• Resourceful and able to proactively anticipate needs and provide solutions
• Follow through on action items and keep the team informed of progress
• Maintain discretion and confidentiality when working with sensitive information
We need someone who can work well under pressure, a multitasker with a positive attitude who works well with suppliers, clients and candidates, is confident on the phone and is a great communicator. You must be happy to work alone or as part of the team as the consultants work both onsite and offsite. The ideal candidate will have worked for a Recruitment, HR or a Marketing company and working hours are 9am to 6pm Tuesday or Wednesday, 9am to 5.30pm on a Friday. Benefits include 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata), training courses, bonus depending on company performance.
If you want to work for a friendly, close knit team where your input is valued and encouraged please contact Claire Newman.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job