We have a fab nursery team in Harrow looking for new part time nursery practitioners!!
We are therefore looking for a candidate who has a passion for the improvement of the outcomes of children, and the motivation and initiative to bring new ideas to a pro-active team.
Our nursery is looking for the candidate to work Monday to Wednesday from 8 am - 6 pm
- Level 3 or equivalent qualification in Childcare.
- Experience working within a nursery setting for a minimum of 1 year.
- You will be expected to have excellent knowledge of the EYFS and a passion to safeguard and improve outcomes for all children.
- Provide a friendly, caring environment to encourage and develop children.
- Ensures that each team member is given the required support, developmental progress are kept, based on the day-to-day observations.
- Monitors all practices in ensuring the safeguarding of all children.
- Communicate effectively with Parents and other visitors to the Nursery.
- Appropriately Consoles children if get upset.
- Actively contributes and participates as part of the team, attending team meetings and activities.
- Provides support in base rooms to other nurseries as and when required.
- To perform any ad hoc duties as required
The Nursery are offering a fantastic Salary of up to £11,190 pa (dependent on experience, inclusive of bonus)
Excellent rates of pay
20 days holiday plus 8 bank holiday which increases with service
One annual leave bonus day a year.
Free lunches on site.
Three days on site training during inset days.
Employee assistance programme.
Salary sacrifice scheme for parental staff.
If you're experienced and looked to have a fresh new start.....then Apply now!!
- Communication Skills
- Early Years
- Part time