Salary - £11k - £ 14k Depending on experience.
We have fantastic opportunities for permanent part-time Level 3 Nursery Nurses to join the team. The post will based over a 30 hour week, the successful applicant will be passionate about working with young children. We are looking for, enthusiastic and professional Nursery Nurses. Are you looking for an employer who will develop, mentor and support you through your training as you progress your career? Would you like to join a growing network of Early Years Professionals? Then come and join our team!
We can offer the right candidate:
- Excellent rate of pay (negotiable on qualification and experience)
- Access to on-going CPD opportunities
- Fantastic career progression
- Childcare Discount
The successful candidate will be:
- Flexible, passionate and committed to developing their skills as a teacher and leader
- Have an excellent understanding of EYFS
- Motivated and inspirational in their practice, able to disseminate this knowledge to other professionals
- Imaginative, able to challenge and inspire all children to achieve to their full potential
- Professional, a team player and reliable
You must have a full and relevant childcare qualification Level 3 for this position.
If this sounds like you then apply now and or call Joe at Recruitment Avenue
Our nurseries are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. New employees will be required to undertake appropriate checks, including an enhanced DBS disclosure, proof of right to work in the UK and suitability checks.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job