Tinies are currently recruiting on behalf of a lovely nursery in Harrow for a part time Nursery Assistant for Thursday & Friday 16hours per week between 8am- 6pm
- As a Nursery Nurse you must have experience working with children between 6months to 5year olds
- Knowledge and experience using the EYFS for observations and planning as a key person.
- You will need strong communication skills to be able to interact with parents, staff and children as well as for report writing.
Your duties will include:
1. To contribute to the creation of a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment for all children
2. To care for children in your designated room, following instructions and systems to ensure consistent and high-quality care
3. Ensuring health, safety and well-being of the children at all times
Previous childcare experience Level 3 childcare qualification
Good working knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum
Salary offered up to £7,460 (depending on experience and including bonus)
Excellent rates of pay 20 days holiday
plus 8 bank holidays which increases with service
One annual leave bonus day a year.
Free lunches on site.
Three days on site training during inset days.
Employee assistance programme.
Salary sacrifice scheme for parental staff.
To apply for the role please apply with your CV or contact Tines immediately