Part Time Nursery Administrator
Jobsecure are currently recruiting for a Part Time Administrator to provide administrative support to our client, in a Nursery . This is a customer facing role, the ideal administrator will show evidence of customer service, well mannered with a friendly approach.
The role involves:
- Maintaining records using the nursery computer programme
- Review and entering data collection of fees
- General office duties
- Support Nursery Manager in any administration duties
- To be able to offer full admin support to the Nursery ensuring a good service is provided to our customers.
- Achieving targets set by the Manager and business.
- To allow them to achieve high standards of childcare
In return you will be/have:
- Paid Christmas close down period
- Competitive Salary
- Generous holiday scheme that increases with service and seniority + bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday (service related)
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Pension scheme
- Life Cover
- Employee loyalty scheme
- Employee of the month scheme
Hours of work are 8am-1pm Mon-Fri (25hrs)
For more information please apply and a member of our team will be in touch.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'