Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are looking for a part time Nurse for Telephone Triage positions nationwide. The Part time Nurses will work as Telephone Triage Nurses and will be the first point of contact for patients.
We have part time Nurse positions in the following locations Carlow, Killarney, Wexford, Waterford, Wicklow and Carlow.
These roles are part-time or full time role.
The Part time Nurses will work as a Telephone Triage Nurse and will be the first point of contact for patients.
- To provide nurse triage and nurse consultation in accordance with protocols and guidelines
- Participate in the development of the triage function.
- Participate in the administrative and professional responsibilities.
- Ensure accurate notes of all consultations are recorded in the patients’ notes
- Ensure the accurate recording of all outcomes of patient calls
- Attend and participate in co-operative meetings as required
- Liaise with other medical services - Acute Hospitals, Ambulance Service etc.
- Participate in the training of future Triage Nurses employed as the business expands and develops
- The Triage Nurse must be available to attend courses for professional development
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PART TIME NURSE Carlow, Wicklow, Wexford, Waterford, Kerry
- The Part time Nurse should be registered and continue to be registered in the Register of Nurses maintained by An Bord Altranais(Irish Nurses & Midwives Board)
- The Triage Nurse shall hold and continue to hold Professional Indemnity Insurance
- The Triage Nurse may from time to time be required to carry out tasks in addition to your normal duties but such tasks will be both reasonable and within your capabilities.
- The Triage Nurse shall observe and comply with all reasonable instructions and directions from time to time given by the Nursing Managers and/or the Manager.
- During the 4 month probationary period the part time Nurse will complete an 8 week intensive training mentorship course.
- Training will be provided in the use of the call management system, the call handling system, nurse triage protocols and guidelines and software used.
- Hourly rates are linked to National Pay Agreements.
- You shall be paid remuneration for hours worked from 0.01am until 11.59pm on Sundays and Public Holidays at a rate of double time
- Increments shall be payable annually to Triage Nurses on the anniversary date of their contract.
- You shall work on average 6 weekends in every eight weekends.(3/4 time position).
- The Triage Nurse shall work on average 4 weekends in every eight weekends.(1/2 time position).
- There are part-time and full-time positions available; part-time is 19 hours per week and full-time is 30 hours per week.
- Nursing Management
- Nursing Practice