Our Clients Health Services has been one of the leading providers to all justice health environments since 2005. Working across Secure, Custody and Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARC) across the UK, we provide primary care and forensic healthcare to a wide range of patients.
We are recruiting for a Nurse or Paramedic (HCP) within Gloucestershire.
Shifts: 2 days, 6 off- 21 hours per week.
?Benefits as a Nurse / Paramedic (HCP):
- Salary of £17,166.24 per annum
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Access to Gympass - subsidised gym
- Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Subsidised healthcare plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics )
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
Job Requirements as a Custody Nurse or Paramedic (HCP):
If unpredictable shift work and long hours are taking their toll, then consider a move into this exciting profession as a HCP (Nurse or Paramedic). Working in custody requires you to be comfortable working on your own medically and be able to collaborate with various departments, all of whom will rely on your skills and experience to create the best outcome for detainees, officers and victims of crime.
As a Custody Nurse or Paramedic (HCP), you will:
Attend police custody to assess, document and treat detainees and determine fitness to remain in custody
Carry out medical and forensic examinations
To be available for court attendance when requested
Essential Skills for a Custody Nurse or Paramedic (HCP):
- HCPC Paramedic or Registered General Nurse with at least 3 years post qualification experience
- Ability to take blood samples
- Full Driving License and own vehicle
- Experience in an autonomous/ lone working role
- Recent Acute experience
This role requires the ability to work with vulnerable people in a caring and compassionate way. A DBS check and relevant police/ prison clearance will be required to exclude any individuals with a history of behaviour which could be considered unacceptable to the client. Safety is of paramount importance and the post holder must ensure that safe systems of work are followed without compromise.
Please note that this vacancy is subject to a minimum 5 year checkable employment and education history including criminal record vetting. To apply for this role, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
If this sound sof interest to you then please apply and one of our Consultants will get in contact straight away.
If you are successful at the interview stage, you will be required to complete all vetting paperwork within 7 working days.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'