Part-Time Night-shift Warehouse Supervisor - Immediate Start
We are a well-established, highly successful eyewear retailer who has gained an excellent reputation for providing outstanding customer service. We are a fast growing company with a large online business, who are searching for a Warehouse Supervisor who will be responsible for helping to manage a small team and for overseeing day-to-day management of our warehouse based in North London.
Experience of supervising within the busy environments of a stock or dispatch department is of advantage but full training on products, procedures and systems will be provided. The shift can go from relaxed to hectic at times, as the workload can quickly change depending on the amount of stock and orders received therefore a flexible, focused and hands-on approach is of benefit.
Required to cover the hours from 11:00 pm - 7:00 am
Saturday & Sunday
- Responsible for the day to day management and planning of warehouse
- Manage stock control and inventory process, to include rolling stock counts and scheduling
- Support, assist and develop the Health & Safety culture within the warehouse to ensure all staff endorse a safe working environment
- Work with the Operations Manager to identify and action individual and team training needs
- To dispatch orders in a time efficient and attentive manner, ensuring that all items are appropriately packaged according to cut off times
- Receive incoming stock deliveries and check the items match the delivery note
- Process the stock and input data onto the system
- Assist with stock audits/stock rotation
The successful candidate must have
- 2-years experience working in a warehouse or similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills
- Able to use own initiative in situations
- Attentive and strong attention to detail
As an individual you will need to demonstrate the ability, the want and the drive to generate sales, whilst promoting a friendly and professional service.
Please apply today by sending us a copy of your up to date CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,500.00 to £20,500.00 /year
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'