We are currently seeking a proactive New Homes Sales Consultants to work part-time 4 days a week for one of Surrey's leading Estate Agencies based in stunning Weybridge. Our client is looking for an engaging Sales Consultant to sell a unique collection of gated 1-2 bed apartments and houses in Surrey.
The ideal candidate will have experience lone working and a consultative approach selling New Homes. You must be personable, driven and have s sales & administrative skills. You will working Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the development, meeting and exceeding sales targets and offering impeccable customer service at all times. This is an on-going temporary position where you will be required to work amongst a strong sales team.
The Key Responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Consultant:
- Meeting and greeting customers and offering exceptional customer service
- Building a rapport and generating leads
- When required, maintain the show rooms and marketing suite to an impeccable standard
- Answering telephone calls, website enquiries and registering new applicants
- Updating the companies database
- Be a brand ambassador to the developer and uphold their renowned reputation
The ideal New Homes Sales Consultant should:
- Have proven New Homes or Retirement Sales experience
- Have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets
- Must have impressive sales and negotiating skills
- Be well-presented and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Be willing to lone work but also happy to work in a team
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'