Part Time New Build Sales & Marketing Assistant
Founded almost 40 years ago, this family business has grown to become one of the North West’s most exclusive construction companies with a fantastic reputation for building, restoring and converting premium quality homes.
Currently recruiting for a Part Time Sales & Marketing Assistant your duties will include…
• Writing design specifications, obtaining quotes from external design companies in relation to brochures, logos and signage
• Content writing for social media content and news articles for the website
• Customer coordination from initial enquiry through to the handover of the homes
• Maintaining and updating customer databases (e.g. customer enquiries), planning and making follow up calls and answering enquiries promptly and politely
• Arranging face to face meetings with customers to visit them on site of the new build homes
• Liaising with the site managers in relation to sale and customer choices
Part Time Hours: 22 – 25 hours a week to be worked between 9:00 – 5:00pm Wednesday to Friday (& possibly Monday pending business requirements)
Salary: £8.50 per hour (rising to £9.00 per hour following successful completion of 3 months’ probationary period)
You will also benefit from 23 days annual leave (pro-rata) and bank holidays.
Based in Preston their offices are based in a converted Coach House surrounded by fields and wildlife just off the country lanes in Woodplumpton. This stunning location will require the applicant to be a car owner / driver.
Should you be interested in applying for this position, please click on the link below and attach your most recent CV. For any further information please contact Laura Bradley on 01772 200843 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Know anyone who may be interested? Reed offer £50 worth of shopping vouchers for successful referrals.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'