We have both long and short-term roles available at the moment. Lots of families are looking for short term (7-8 weeks) nannies to help whilst schools are closed. The Government is still allowing nannies to work in families homes to help with childcare as long as neither household needs to self-isolate.
We’re looking for people who wish to make a positive impact by looking after kids in the afternoons during school term.
We’d love to hear from people who may have some experience as a nanny, childminder, au pair, foster care or in a professional childcare setting, such as a nursery or school. People with parenting and/or babysitting experience are super valuable too.
What matters most is that you’d love to help a nearby family as they juggle work and family life as they raise their children.
- You’ll work with a local family, picking up the kids from primary school in the afternoons.
- You’ll look after the kids and help them out with homework, dinner and planning fun activities.
- You’ll work 2-5 days up to 15 hours a week.
- £9-12 per hour starting rate depending on experience*
- You’ll get an extra 50p per hour after 6 months, and another 50p increase after 12 months
- It’s part-time. Choose how many hours you’ll work (up to 15 hours)
- Afternoon hours to fit your morning commitments
- In your local area
- Free DBS check (if required)
- Free online after school nanny training (~2 hours)
- Free online paediatric first aid training (if required)
- Free Public Liability insurance
*You’ll start on between £9 and £12 per hour (including holiday pay) depending on your previous childcare experience**. You’ll also earn more the longer you work as a Koru Kids nanny. You’ll get an extra 50p per hour after 6 months, and another 50p increase after 12 months.
What are we looking for?
- We accept applicants from all backgrounds and different levels of experience** to apply to become an after school nanny.
- This job is perfect if you are looking for a part-time job (9-15 hours per week) to fit around other commitments.
- You should be able to commit to helping the family primarily during school term-time, with potential to also work during school holidays.
- Being great with kids is a must!
- Basic experience - starting at £9 per hour - You have some experience as a babysitter or working in an after school club or similar.
- Parenting experience - starting at £10 per hour - You have grown up children so you know all the ins and outs of childcare.
- Professional experience - starting at £10-12 per hour - You’ve worked as a teacher, teaching assistant, nursery worker, nanny, childminder, lunchtime or passenger assistant, or similar childcare roles. Your rate is based on the length of your experience and roles you’ve had: £10 for 1+ years of experience; £11 for 2+ years of experience (excluding lunchtime or passenger assistant); £12 for 3+ years of experience as a nanny
We have an ongoing need for people keen to help our families!
- So, if you want to become an after school nanny with Koru Kids just click "Apply Now".
**Please note that unfortunately, we don’t offer any roles where you can bring along your own children.
***If you’ve recently applied to become a Koru Kids nanny, please don’t apply again. We’ll get in touch soon.
Get between £9/hr - £12/hr (depending on experience)
No professional experience / Entry level / Retired / Professional
Islington, Kensington and Chelsea, Hammersmith and Fulham, Wandsworth, Richmond upon Thames, Merton, Lewisham, Medway, Westminster, Camden, Hackney,
Related Job Searches:
Teacher assistant, primary teaching assistant, classroom assistant, school meals supervisor, lunchtime supervisor / assistant, SMSA, NNEB, PA, tutor, after school club, hospitality, healthcare assistant, caretaker, babysitter, nurse, play worker, midday assistant, passenger assistant, early years practitioner, babysitting, assistant, sales, receptionist, childcare, admin, administrative, administrator, executive, customer service, volunteering, retail, advisor, office, cleaner, weekends, weekdays, flexible work, immediate start.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'