Part time Music Teacher jobs - Southampton - ASAP
We have excellent relationships with many school in and around Southampton and regularly get requests for Music teachers to undertake day to day and longer term positions.
These positions are in and around Southampton so you must be able to commute there. In addition, you would need to be able to teach to KS4.
To be considered for this Music Teacher role you will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Good communication skills
- The ability to motivate and inspire your students.
By working as a Music Teacher with CER you will benefit from:
- Excellent rates of pay
- A fast clearance process in order to get you out to work as soon as possible
- A great range of courses to enhance your own CPD.
So if you are ready to take the next exciting step in your career, then please register your interest by applying via the link below or by contacting Steve Whitworth on in the CER Southampton office, to discuss the job in more detail.
- Key Stage 3
- Key Stage 4