MNF is a new business that aims to bring people together through a varied programme of social events.
The Membership and Events Manager will report to the Director and will be responsible for growing the membership base as well as delivering a successful and profitable programme of social events.
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth of a new venture.
Their duties will include:
- Planning and implementing effective strategies for member acquisition and retention
- Organising and managing a varied programme of events
- Venue search and liaison
- Implementing sales and marketing strategies to ensure the success of the events programme
- During events, acting as the main point of contact for members and venues, ensuring a friendly and relaxing environment for attendees.
Key attributes and skills:
- Strong communication, organisation and customer service skills
- Outgoing, self-driven, confident, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a pro-active approach to work
- Reliable, flexible, tolerant, and determined
- Well-presented and business-like
- Able to effectively manage own workload
- Keen for new experience and responsibility
- Able to communicate and motivate via written media
- Must be adept in use of office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint and confident in the user of the internet and email.
- Aptitude to develop and deliver new ideas and processes.
The role will be based in either Milton Keynes or London. Some travel between locations will be required.
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skills
- Social Networking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job