Part-Time Marketing Manager, Luton. £40,000 - £45,000 (Pro Rata). 20 -25 hours per week - Flexible Working Arrangements.
A rare opportunity - A Strategic & Operational role on a part-time (employed) basis where you will define, write and implement the marketing strategy working closely with Head of Sales and Managing Director.
Our client an Entrepreneur has four small businesses all of which have huge potential, the current product portfolio covers B2B and B2C markets and demonstrates highly innovative designs. An exciting time to join as future products and markets are being mapped and an experienced Marketing Manager is required to compliment the growth of the businesses. This role benefits from the support of a marketing assistant.
Skills / Experience:
- Marketing Qualification
- Experience of defining and implementing a marketing strategy
- B2B and B2C Channel experience
- Confident with on and off-line marketing as this role is an even split of both
- Previous event/exhibition management experience
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient IT Skills
Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Develop Marketing Strategies across the Four Businesses
- Conduct Market and Competitor Research
- Identify and Market Business Opportunities
- Produce Digital and Traditional Content for all Marketing Activities
- Enhance Submit and Manage Social Media Presence and Content
- Carry out Social Media Analytics and Website Traffic Analysis
- Make Recommendations based on Social Media and Website Feedback
- Monitor and Report on the Company’s Google Rankings for the businesses Websites
- Develop Lead Generation and Expand Client Database
- Head up Brand Development Campaigns
- Organise Exhibition Presence and Follow Up on Leads
- Support with product launches and product marketing collateral
- Responsibility of Internal Communication Activities
- Manage relationships with external suppliers to include freelancers
Keywords: Marketing, Marketing Executive, Product Marketing, Brand Marketing
Locations: Harpenden, Luton, Dunstable, St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Hatfield, Stevenage, Hitchin
Prestige Appointments are a Recruitment Agency providing permanent resourcing and selection services to employers throughout the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job