22.5 hours per week (flexible whether this is completed over a 3 or 5 day period)
£12,000pa - £14,099
You will be working in the Travel department of an extremely well-known and established company who employ around 9,000 staff and specialise in a variety of sectors. My client is looking for an experienced Marketing Assistant to join their extremely fast-paced, dynamic and friendly team.
Your main responsibility will be to deliver agreed marketing plans for the Travel Group with the aim of supporting the commercial and marketing strategy.
This is a part-time position that will be working 22.5 hours per week, which can be completed either over 3 full days or over a 5 day period. Experience of either the Travel or Retail industry would be a huge advantage.
Your duties will involve:
- Providing support to the Brand & Marketing Manager on any projects.
- You will be responsible providing general CRM support to the Marketing department, also working closely with the CRM team and getting involved in a variety of projects.
- Evaluate the performance and results of marketing campaigns using CRM and other systems.
- You will also work closely with stores when required on local marketing plans.
- Providing specific data and reports to key stakeholders – also building long-term relationships.
- Oversee a variety of traditional Marketing activity, including direct mail, email marketing, print, media advertising and POS.
- You will also oversee the design providing a creative brief, time scale and allocated budget.
- Proof reading all designs and copy, signing off artwork & print proofs.
- Ensure branding and visual merchandising solutions in our retail estate are effective and consistent.
- Identify opportunities for PR and world with other members of the team on content.
You will need to have previous all-round traditional Marketing experience with the ability to write and create a document from start to finish.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at .