Are you organised and efficient with excellent marketing, administration, communication and IT skills? We have a great part-time opportunity to work for a popular public attraction, providing comprehensive administration support in their busy office on a temporary basis until the end of April 2018.
In the Part-time Marketing Administrator Job you will be:
- Assisting with the smooth running of marketing and administration for a crowd funding campaign including promotion of the campaign
- Managing social media marketing campains
- Providing an efficient administrative, clerical and support service
- Booking meeting rooms and assisting with the organising of events
- Assisting with reception, meeting and greeting members of the general public and dealing with enquiries over the phone and face to face.
- Updating spreadsheets and handling data, including accounts administration; sales ledger, balancing of cash etc.
- Providing high levels of customer service
- Reporting any Health and Safety issues to the relevant Manager
To be considered for the Part-time Marketing Administration Job you must have:
- Previous digital marketing experience managing social media campaigns and crowd funding
- Previous administrative experience including reception and customer service
- Excellent IT skills, particularly with Microsoft Office Systems including word and excel
- Numerate with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the Welsh language is desirable
This is a part-time temporary role working Friday, Saturday and Sunday 9am – 5pm with an ASAP start and an hourly rate of £7.76 per hour plus holiday pay.
By submitting your details in application for this vacancy you consent to receiving further relevant job search related information from Supertemps which you can unsubscribe from at any time.