Apply today and join Marie Curie's exclusive venue fundraising team!
Are you passionate about making a difference?
Do you get a buzz from working in a fast pace and sociable environment?
Do you have a car and do you like to travel?
Marie Curie is the UK's leading provider of medical, practical and emotional support for people living with terminal illness and their families. In order to be able to reach more patients in dire need of their care, Marie Curie urgently require more funding.
You will get to work in various venues in locations in and around the Dorset, Somerset border with a fully branded stand and uniform for extra brand visibility.
We are looking for passionate, inspirational, enthusiastic and motivated people to promote Marie Curie, recruit new supporters, raise the charitys profile and leave a positive lasting impression. The aim is to chat to members of the public and inspire new donors to sign up to a monthly Direct Debit. You will work in venues such as hospitals, gyms, supermarkets, shopping centres and train stations to name a few.
Full training will be provided with ongoing coaching and mentoring and pay reviews.
We can offer part time hours during Monday to Sunday. Morning or afternoon shifts available -Shifts available between 8.30am and 6pm.
Minimum of 3 day per week, around 6 hours per day. Shift is 4 hours long but an average of an hours travel each side which is paid at your hourly rate. Around 18 hours per week.
- The role offers a starting rate of pay of £8.50p/h, with the potential to increase this to £10.50 p/h.
- This is a target based role but you will be paid for every hour that your work - this is not a commission based role. It has a guaranteed hourly rate.
- You are also paid for travel time at your hourly rate as well as a milage allowance of 25p per mile.
- Out of pocket expenses like parking, congestion charges and toll bridges all covered.
- Each day is different, you will meet people from all walks of life and inspire them to support a great cause.
- Weekly pay, holiday pay and great progression opportunities within Marie Curie.
- Full paid training provided
- Immediate start
The Fundraising section is well established and respected in the industry.
Progression into Team Leader roles will be encouraged.
Having a car is essential and if successful, you will need to get business insurance.
18 years old minimum.
If you have had previous experience in sales and you're looking for a career change then this role is for you, fundraising experience is desirable. If you have no experience but would be described as confident, bubbly, outgoing and you can make connections with people quickly then this amazing role could be for you and could kick start your career in the charity sector.
Apply now and Jade from Flow Caritas will get back to you.
- Communication Skills
- Field Sales
- Exceeding Targets
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'