We are currently recruiting for a coordinator to join an established client within the charitable sector.
This is a part time role, 15-17.5 hours per week, with flexibility around school hours if required.
In addition, there are 6 evening meetings per year where you will be taking board minutes.
The successful candidate will be joining a successful and rewarding organisation. You will be responsible for coordinating the work between the CEO, management team and the trustees.
- Coordinate the preparation and pre-circulation of agendas and documentation for meetings with the CEO and board
- Organising the work flow for the senior team
- Projects tasks to ensure the organisation is working to maximum efficiency
- Minute taking and timely distribution of approved minutes
- Organise and maintain a file and register of contracts and correspondence between charity and external parties
- Commercial business acumen
- Experience using initiative to make responsible decisions autonomously
- The ability to take notes and write accurate, fluent and concise minutes
- Ensure information flows through the organisation successfully
- Corporate background ideally
- A strong focus on attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Computer literate including Microsoft Word
Salary: £32,750 pro rata (equating to £18 per hour)
Hours: 15 - 17.5 hours per week (flexibility around school hours if required)
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Organisational Skills