Our client is looking for a Finalist / Newly Qualified Accountant on a part time basis. Responsibilities of this role will include, but not be limited to:
- Analysis of profit and loss accounts and variance analysis.
- General ledger postings/reconciliation including inter-company transactions.
- Producing month end and year end reporting packs.
- Downloading bank information and bank reconciliations.
- Providing information to auditors as required.
- Producing budgets and forecasts.
- Posting of entries in the system to establish the liability (and expense) in the relevant entities.
- Intercompany reconciliation.
- VAT reporting.
- Cash flow forecasting and cash management.
- Project management.
- Develop and improve processes and procedures.
- Providing support to management.
- KPI Analysis
- Monthly accruals and prepayments.
- Maintaining the fixed asset register.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
The successful candidate will be / have:
- Extensive experience in an accounts environment.
- Newly qualified/finalist ACCA/CIMA.
- Advanced excel skills to include at least pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s.
- Management Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job