Due to continued growth, a newly created opportunity for a Part Time Management Accountant is now required to join a highly successful SME in the West Midlands.
A growing and highly successful SME based in the West Midlands.
As the Part Time Management Accountant, you will report to the Financial Controller and take responsibility for the day to day finance activities.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Preparing the monthly management accounts
- Reconciling the balance sheet accounts
- VAT returns
- Accruals, prepayments and journals
- Processing purchase ledger invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Chasing outstanding debt
- Financial analysis and commentary
- Assisting with the financial accounts
- A Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA)
- A proven track record of working in a similar role
- Strong communication skills
- Good system skills including Excel
Competitive salary and benefits