We have a newly created opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join a small finance team in their Global team based in Stonehouse, Gloucestershire.
The role is part time and temporary for a period of 6 months due to current workload.
- Purchasing analysis - Material, Indirect & Subcontract
- Manufacturing Order review, closure and dealing with exceptions
- Product costing - Standard & Current
- Price Estimation
- Manufacturing Variance analysis - Scrap, PPV, Inventory adjustments etc
- Monthly departmental spend Reviews and cost reduction initiatives
- Inventory & Inventory Provision reduction, control and analysis
- Excess and obsolete inventory provision review and exceptions
- Inventory Revaluation review.
- Annual review and clear out of slow moving and obsolete inventory.
- Monthly Sales, BOI & Inventory expectation predictions
- Team brief production
- Assist with the Accounts Pack production
- KPI reporting
- Load & Capacity reporting
- Demand Chain reporting
- Adhoc tasks assigned by Controller
- Assist with External Audit schedule requirements for Key responsibility areas.
- Enthusiastic and capable of learning new tasks quickly
- Analytical skills
- Minimum 3 years work experience within Finance within a Manufacturing industry
- ACCA / CIMA part / qualified (but not essential)
- Computer literate with relevant Microsoft packages - advanced Excel preferred
- Problem solving skills
- Desire to support process improvement and value adding activities
- Good team worker with ability to build relationships cross functionally
- Good communicator able to explain financial information to non-financial staff
Wavelength Recruitment Ltd are acting as an Employment Business on this occasion.
- Cost Reduction
- External Audit
- Management Accounts
- Variance Analysis