Part time Lettings Negotiator
Friday 9am to 6pm and Saturday 9am to 5pm
There are estate agents. And then there’s Andrews. We go further and do more to move people in all of the ways that make finding a new home exciting, easy and seamless. We take pride in being part of the communities in which we work. And we feel a sense of purpose that makes for more rewarding roles, every day. It’s more like being part of a family than a team, yet we’re also big enough to offer you all of the career development and support you want. If you share our spirit.
- The great thing about this job is that every day is different - as well as forging relationships with landlords
- you’ll be registering potential tenants, arranging for them to view properties and then negotiating the let for them
- You’ll need the skills to deal with people face to face, both in and out of the office, and over the phone.
- You will have proven ability to generate new business and create new sales opportunities.
- It is essential to have a full drivers licence.
We look after our people as well as we look after our customers. If you are successful with us you will be offered an attractive benefits package to include uncapped commission, fantastic benefits, inspirational training, and exciting career opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity so please apply today. We have our vacancies on a rolling basis. To see our current career in the Stroud area please check out the Andrews Website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"