June / July Opportunity
An exclusive client of mine has recently approached me with regards to an exciting opportunity for June / July in Lancaster. They are looking for a positive and passionate individual who can easily communicate with their customers on a regular basis.
The shift pattern is 9am - 3pm (Monday - Friday), this role may have the possibility of full time but preferably part-time initially.
Your new role will involve you:
- Being responsible for converting leads to achieve your own individual sales targets
- To assist and carry out viewings of accommodation & support the Lettings Manager in achieving agreed companies KPI's.
- Weekly reporting of your individual sales figures to the Lettings Manager.
- Assisting the Lettings Manager in ensuring a culture and environment that embeds excellent customer service. Measured through customer satisfaction feedback
- Assisting the Lettings Manager to present key marketing information to residents at the annual Welcome Meetings.
- An active involvement in the check in and out processes and providing feedback to the Lettings Manager.
- To deal with resident enquiries, issues and room inspections
- To promote and maintain good relationships with residents by getting involved with regular walk abouts through the buildings.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job