Part Time Lettings Administrator - Chepstow
£8.00 per hour
Part Time - 20 hours per week
Are you a hardworking, skilled administrator? Looking for your next temp role? Are you looking to work with a fantastic organisation who are going from strength to strength?
We have a great temp opportunity for you to join a great company on a temp basis for around six weeks, maybe longer.
This role will start in our Newport office, however from the end of July you will need to be able to work from our new premises in Chepstow.
You will also need your own vehicle for this role.
- Convenient location
- Great working hours (1pm-5pm Mon-Fri)
- Fantastic team
- Great culture and working environment
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Sounds experience within an admin role
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Use of initiative
- Strong IT skills
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Answering telephone calls
- Updating marketing displays
- Setting-up viewings
- Gaining feedback and decisions after viewings
- There is potential for you to go on viewings with clients
If this sounds like an opportunity you have been waiting for, don;t hesitate, apply now and expect a call from Ollie shortly afterwards
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"