| Part Time Lettings Accounts Assistant | Norwich | £18,000 - £20,000 pro rata |
Our client is seeking an experienced lettings accounts assistant to work from their Norwich office. The role is Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (week 1) and Thursday, Friday (week 2). The hours are 9:00am-5:30pm.
The job is working within a busy Lettings department, supporting the Senior Lettings Manager in daily accounting activities and also dealing with landlords and tenants.
The role will involve:
- To work as part of a front-line lettings team supporting landlords and tenants with lettings financial transactions.
- Updating system software in applying rents and reconciling bank accounts.
- To support the day-to-day lettings accounting function of the firm including administration of its letting client account including reconciliations in accordance with professional regulations.
- Providing accounting support and advice to landlords including landlord statements.
- Chasing outstanding invoices and chasing outstanding landlord balances.
- Rent arrears tracking and charging.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good experience in administration and accounting ideally in the lettings sector industry
- The jobholder will need a high attention to detail, be organised and methodical with good numeracy skills and be accurate and analytical.
- They must be able to learn quickly have strong systems knowledge including Excel.
- They will be motivated and able to work on their own initiative with a hands-on approach to a busy Lettings Department.
In return our client can offer a basic salary between £18,000 - £20,000 pro rata base salary per annum based on skills, knowledge and experience.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.