I am delighted to be working for a very valued client of mine, an Educational Charity Trust, who are committed to enriching the lives and transforming the futures for children.
The purpose of this role is to provide a proactive forward-thinking, trust-minded, competent and consistent finance service across the Trust and contribute to the overall success of the Finance Department.
The successful candidate will ensure the smooth running of facilities during opening hours taking guidance form the Income and Grant Generation Officer.
This role is a part time, permanent role working 10 hours per week. The hours of work will be 4.30 - 6.30 weekday evenings.
Duties and requirements of the role include:
- Be responsible for the efficient and effective running of the facility during opening hours
- be the first point of call for all queries
- Pro-actively build and maintaining relationships with visitors and guests using the facilities
- Promote facility hire
- Following health and safety guidelines of the trust
- Support and adhere to the Trust's letting policy
Experience and knowledge:
- Educated to GCSE level in English and Maths
- Experience in care-taking and cleaning work
- Experience in working in a community setting
- Knowledge of maintenance and cleaning techniques
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'