Part-Time Legal Secretary
up to £23k per annum
We are working with a leading regional, Lexcel accredited law firm who are seeking an experienced legal secretary to support their busy Private Client team in Leamington Spa on a part time basis working 20-25 hours per week, to be worked across the week Monday to Friday.
This is a varied and busy role which would involve:
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to the Private Client Department, supporting a number of Private Client fee earners
- Audio and copy typing of correspondence and legal documents
- Handling of and dealing with client calls
- Seeing clients in Reception
- Making appointments for clients
- Conducting conflict checks on new clients
- Locating files ahead of appointments
- Maintaining filing systems
- Providing occasional reception cover
- Preparing accurate invoices and cost scheduling for clients on a monthly basis
Suitable candidates will have:
- Excellent keyboard skills
- Experience of using a legal case management system
- A minimum of 12 months' legal secretarial experience, supporting a Private Client Department, dealing with wills, powers of attorney and estate administration
This is a part time, permanent job working 20-25 hours per week, to be worked across the week Monday to Friday. Please state your preferred hours of work upon application.
- Annual salary reviews
- 23 days’ holiday (increasing to 27), plus 8 days bank holidays
- 2 days’ additional leave between Christmas and New Year (office closure)
- Your birthday off, from your second year of employment
- Holiday buy and sell scheme. Buy or sell up to 5 days holiday per year
- Company Sick Pay (on completion of probation period)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Discounted legal fees (on completion of probation period)
- BUPA healthcare scheme (on completion of probation period)
- Death in service benefits 3 x salary (on completion of probation period)
- Long service awards
- Career development and regular performance reviews
- Technical and personal skills training
- Community and fundraising events
- Full induction programme
- Virtual GP
- Funeral Planning and support
- Group Life Employee Assistance Programme
- Bereavement and Probate helpline and counselling service
Note: Salary stated is given as a guideline in line with market rate and will be wholly dependent on experience. The information given above is correct to the best of our knowledge
For more information, please contact Katie at Talentwise Solutions
Talentwise Solutions is a family-run, boutique recruitment agency specialising in legal professional and business support jobs throughout Coventry and Warwickshire, Birmingham and the Midlands.
We offer a tailored service, to find the right role and the right cultural fit for our candidates, and rest assured we will never forward your CV to any firm without first gaining your consent.
About Your Consultant
Katie is the Lead Recruitment Associate at Talentwise Solutions, where she specialises within the conveyancing and private client areas of law. Katie has over six years’ experience recruiting within the legal sector and thrives on finding candidates their perfect role. Whatever it is that is important to you in a new role, Katie is here to listen, guide and support you through the entire journey with a personalised service, friendly approach and advice as a market expert. Katie will leave no stone unturned in her search to turn your wish-list into a reality!
Know anyone who might be interested? We offer generous bonuses up to £500 for successful referrals. Conditions apply - contact us or view our website for details.
- Private Client
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'