£19,000 PRO RATA
My client are looking to recruit a Conveyancing Legal Secretary with good written and spoken communication skills and a high level of computer literacy.
This is a permanent, part time position (working 3 days a week, ideally Monday - Wednesday) at my clients Canterbury office.
Suitable candidates will have experience in:
- Providing a high level of administrative support in a busy office
- Carrying out duties in a professional and timely manner
- Developing and maintaining good client relationships
- Building strong working relationships with colleagues and external stakeholders
- Answering telephone calls
- Audio transcription and copy typing
- Dealing with enquiries from clients and other third parties via email, letter or fax
- Preparing letters and legal documents
- Drafting straightforward Contracts Transfers and other documents under supervision
- Filing and general administrative work
- Managing Outlook diaries
- Adhering to and promoting the firm’s equality and diversity policy
- The position will include client contact
- The successful candidate will have energy and a can-do attitude as well as being able to work as part of a team
- Previous experience within a legal conveyancing department would be preferred however legal experience alone will be considered.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO TANYA COGHILL AT BROWNS LEGAL ASSOCIATES AS DIRECTED.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'