Do you have experience working within the Legal Sector? We are currently looking for a skilled Legal Secretary to work for an established, busy solicitor based in Colwyn Bay, North Wales on a part time permanent basis.
In the Part Time Legal Secretary Job you will be:
- Responsible for Audio typing
- Providing administration support for one or more solicitors
- Receiving and making telephone calls
- Dealing with enquiries from clients
- Dealing with the collection, delivery and dispatch of post
- Managing the filing system
- General office administration including data inputting, making appointments
To be considered for the Part Time Legal Secretary Job you must have:
- Previous experience as a Legal Secretary
- Strong audio typing and administration skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT and organisational skills
This is a permanent role working part time two days per week 9 am – 5 pm with a pro rata salary of up to £18,000 per annum depending on experience plus benefits.
By submitting your details in application for this vacancy you consent to receiving further relevant job search related information from Supertemps which you can unsubscribe from at any time.