A progressive law firm based in Solihull are seeking a Part time Legal PA to provide full secretarial services to a team of fee earners in the Corporate team. The role is working Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
The ideal applicant will be hands-on, proactive and enthusiastic in their approach to work. Previous Legal PA experience is essential
This role will primarily involve:
- General correspondence and typing of documents, reports and billPreparation of enclosures, opening and closing of client files and organisation of post
- Processing of expenses and credit note
- Extensive diary management
- Client management via telephone
- Coordination of meetings, travel arrangements and booking
- General ad hoc duties when required
The successful Legal PA will possess the following skills and attributes:
Prior experience within a Legal PA/Secretarial capacity ideally in corporate but flexible.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to demonstrate their legal knowledge and secretarial abilities and work in the Solihull area.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job