Part Time (2 Days Per Week ) Legal Cashier
Job Ref: 29082
West End based Legal firm with an ethical and modern work approach.
A firm who looks after their employees enabling them with skills
to achieve in all that they do both in their work and personal lives.
· Bank reconciliations
· Processing numerous financial transactions
·BACS and CHAPS
· Ensuring SAR and all other statutory compliance
· Handling internal accounts queries
· Using Quill Pinpoint
· A legal cashier with solid experience gained within a similar position
Legal sector experience is essential!
· Demonstrates outstanding verbal and written communication skills
· Previous experience using Quill Pinpoint will be beneficial
· Possesses knowledge and experience of the Solicitors Accounts Rules
· Has the ability to prioritise own workload effectively and work under pressure
· Highly numerate with a keen eye for detail
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future. We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your interest.
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment
Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003. Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'