PART TIME LEGAL ADMINISTRATOR/PA
£26000 PRO RATA
5 HOURS A DAY, 5 DAYS A WEEK (MORNING OR AFTERNOON)
My client is a leading Barristers Chambers based in Central london. They are looking for a Legal Administrator/PA to come on board and work alongside the top barristers within their chambers as administrator/PA.
Role would involve:
1) Assisting in the co-ordination of meetings and the supporting briefing materials.
2) Assisting with general administrative matters such as the renewal of members BMIF insurance, top-up professional indemnity insurance, Bar Practice Certificate renewal, the Chambers’ health cover and the death in service schemes.
3) Acting as the point of contact and co-ordination in respect of all travel reservations for members and staff.
4) Assisting with the planning and organising of chambers’ social events.
5) Managing annual holiday and sickness absence records.
6) Assisting with administration in relation to pupillage and mini pupillage by:
a. Co-ordinating the mini pupillage recruitment/selection programme.
b. Co-ordinating ad hoc internships and work experience programmes.
c. Managing the annual pupillage recruitment programme.
d. Acting as Sec to the Pupillage Committee.
e. Maintaining the accuracy of the pupil guide and new tenant guide
7) Arranging the induction programme for new members and employees.
8) Assisting with the administration of the annual staff performance appraisal process.
9) Co-ordinating the provision of training for chambers’ staff to address needs identified in the appraisal process.
10) Undertaking PA duties in respect of DSD and DAF
11) Assisting with queries raised by Bar Standard Board or other regulatory bodies.
12) Assisting with matters in relation to Equality and Diversity.
13) Undertaking any other administrative duties as required by senior management