Exciting part time job opportunity for a proven legal assistant to work in in Cromer with 30 days holiday.
Your new company
Your new company are a well established legal and financial service with a number of offices located around East Anglia.
Your new role
In your new part time job, you will be working as a legal administrator role. This role will be primarily supporting the commercial and estates team with generic legal tasks. Other tasks are as follows:
- Provide existing and new clients with adequate information in relation to their enquiry
- Case administration and document management
- Draft basic client communications and liaise with clients and third parties
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful within in your new job you will need prior experience of working within the legal industry with client facing responsibility. Other skills needed:
- Ability to provide a professional client service and has an excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently having responsibility as an individual
- Previous legal experience working within Commercial Property, Estates and/or Residential Conveyancing
What you'll get in return
In this job you will be entitled to a fantastic perks and benefits but you will also be entitled to 30 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'