Part-Time KS2 PPA Cover Teacher - Wavertree
Part-Time KS2 PPA Cover Teacher – Wavertree
Milk Education is looking to appoint a KS2 Teacher to cover PPA at a two-form entry school in Wavertree. The position is to start from Monday 17th September 2018 and will continue until Friday 21st December 2018. This role is for 5 afternoons per week and the full teaching cycle is expected at all times.
The ideal candidate must have previous KS2 experience and must be happy to work across all KS2 classes to cover PPA as and when required to do so. You must also be committed to working in a part-time role as the school are looking for continuity. You will be given a timetable to follow but will be expected to in other areas across KS2 if emergency absences arise. The school provides an extremely welcoming environment and is more than happy to look at appointing either an NQT or a Fully Qualified Teacher for this role.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
• Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed. or a BA Hons.
• Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
• Have previous experience of working in a UK Primary School.
• Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
• Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
• Excellent rates of pay.
• Direct links to local schools.
• Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
• Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
• 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
In order to be considered for this role or any other opportunities we have please click ‘apply’ below for one of our dedicated senior primary consultant Nicki Stewart will get in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'