Part Time KS1 Teaching Assistant - Lancaster
The Lancashire Teaching Agency (LTA) are the partnership agency with Lancashire County Council, and we are now recruiting for a Teaching Assistant for a Primary School in Lancaster to support a pupil with special education needs in their Year 2 class.
This role is to start as soon as possible on a part time basis (two and a half days per week)
The Teaching Assistant will:
- Hold a minimum Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent
- Have a good understanding and knowledge of KS1 curriculum including: Phonics, Maths and Literacy experience
- Have experience with working with pupils with Special Education Needs
- Have previous experience within a primary school setting
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about developing a pupils learning, and social needs.
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with children and adults
In return we will offer the following services:
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay, including holiday pay
- Reed Discount Club and Pension Scheme
- Access to continuous professional development and Safeguarding courses
- Your personal consultant, here to promote and develop our staff, and focused Teaching Assistant roles
- Offering Ad-hoc, Long Term and Permanent roles within the local area to start immediately.
- TA2, TA3 or HLTA positions.
- Creating introductions in to many different settings, as we work alongside 92% of the local Primary schools.
What our staff say about us:
"Great service from my designated consultant and the team at the LTA/Reed. It is personal and she knows exactly the schools I like to work in and the age range. LTA/Reed is a well-known supply agency in the Lancaster/Morecambe area. I am able to attend free training courses and the pay is according to scale. Their key qualities are that you can ask them anything! If I am worried about anything, I feel that I am able to talk to them about it, the LTA/Reed are supportive and ensure I am happy. Even when I am in a long term contract position, they have consistent contact to ensure everything is going well. Of course I would recommend them". - Jan
LTA/Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'