We have a fantastic opportunity for an engaging, sales-driven individual to join us as a Part-Time Jewellery Sales Assistant at our Banbury store. This is a part time, 6 month fixed term contract role (working 16 hours per week), and the successful candidate will be rewarded with £7.68 per hour plus bonuses.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate, customer-centric person to come and join the Beaverbrooks family. As a Part-Time Jewellery Sales Assistant in our team, you will be expected to have a strong desire to make a real difference to each and every customer you meet. You will do this by creating a wonderful experience, every time, as well as ensuring you have provided all the necessary help for them to purchase items that surpass their needs.
Selling is an important aspect within this role, and to succeed you must be prepared to be accountable for your results, and have a keen desire to develop to do this. Support for everyone is important in our environment, and our culture of integrity, passion and caring creates an excellent balance in this busy working environment.
As our Part-Time Jewellery Sales Assistant you will be accountable for:
• Achieving personal sales targets.
• Using key KPI's to monitor and develop personal performance.
• Working within the Beaverbrooks Way culture as a way of working life.
• Creating wonderful experiences for each and every customer you meet.
• Adopting sales behaviours that support selling in line with our values.
• Being fully responsible for undertaking and completing all elements of transactions.
• Supporting the visual merchandising standards of the store.
• Completing our 12-month learning programme, and continuously growing your expertise in our jewellery and watch brands.
This Part-Time Jewellery Sales Assistant role will be extremely rewarding for the right person, allowing you to become more personally involved in such special moments, whilst enjoying the challenge of selling them something just as special.
Beaverbrooks the Jewellers are an award winning, family-owned business. Our passion for Jewellery is matched by our passion for people. Integrity, enthusiasm and caring underline everything we do. It also happens to be just one of the reasons we have been a Sunday Times Top 100 Company for the past 14 years and have also won Retail Employer of the Year at the UK Jewellery Awards several times in recent years.
We have been a family run business since 1919 - we are proud of our reputation for exceptional quality and exacting standards, and our passion for fine jewellery has been nothing short of a love affair. We believe that choosing the item for a special occasion is part of the important moment itself, and that’s why we make it our mission to ensure that each and every customer has a wonderful experience every time they choose Beaverbrooks.
The successful Part-Time Jewellery Sales Assistant will receive the below benefits:
• Structured inductions & ongoing training programmes.
• Fantastic career development opportunities.
• Nationally recognised qualifications.
• Complementary corporate wear.
• 33 days holiday per year, inclusive of bank holidays.
• Outstanding staff discounts which extend to your family & friends • Contributory pension & Life Assurance • Healthcare Plan • Regular staff events and occasions • Charity matching – you raise it, we match it!
• 2 charity days per year • 2 hours off to give blood & £10 donated to charity • Flu Vaccinations paid for • Enhanced maternity package • Maternity return to work bonus • Paternity Leave • Employee childcare vouchers • Employee & family support & counselling – Retail Trust
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to become our Part-Time Jewellery Sales Assistant then apply now!
We look forward to reviewing your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job