Have you experience and knowledge of ISO?
We are currently recruiting for a Part Time ISO Administrator to join a professional and forward thinking company in Woolpit.
The role will be supporting a growing business in the coordinating and applying of the quality approach set out by the Company, whilst helping operational teams implement these measures and ensuring they are enforced.
15 - 20 hours per week - flexible between Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Main duties of ISO Administrator
• Responsible for day to day control of management of the ISO systems including all processes and procedures
• Ongoing reviews of all operations policies
• To develop and share a working knowledge of industry practice
• To inform Senior Management of areas of concern and issues that may arise
• In depth knowledge of ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO18001
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Effective communicator both written and verbal
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Good standard of education