Hours: 10am-2pm or 10am-3pm
One of our clients is one of the leading social research agencies in the country. With a turnover approaching £6 million per annum their clients include central government departments, government agencies, local authorities, housing associations and other social landlords, police forces and the health sector.
If you are looking to work in a friendly-fast paced environment they can offer hours to suit you on both a full-time and part-time basis.
Pay: Basic hourly rate at £6.50 per hour for under 21 year olds, £7.05 per hour for 21 - 24 year olds & £7.50 per hour for 25+.
Equally, if you are looking to progress into a managerial role they can offer real opportunities for employees who exceed targets and demonstrate potential and a positive can-do attitude.
Ideal applicants will hold the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- A professional manner and an aptitude for providing quality customer service.
- Previous experience within a Customer Service, Call Centre, Contact Centre, Retail or Telesales role is preferable but not essential as we provide full and ongoing training.
Sounds interesting? Then please see below for a flavour of the role
- You will be calling business-to-business and / or residential contacts to gain their views and opinions on specific topics.
- Conduct professional interviews with respondents over the phone effectively to a high standard and online with daily targets.
- Complete questionnaires accurately and neatly, ensuring that all writing and typing is legible at all times.
If you want to make a difference, are resilient with bags of energy and enjoy working within a fast paced environment please click apply or call or email
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job