Part Time Interim HR Officer (22.5 Hours)
Reed Human Resources are currently working with an organisation based in, Taunton who are seeking a Part Time HR Officer on an Interim basis until the end of March 2019, with opportunities to be extended and or made permanent thereafter.
Duties and Responsibilities consist of:
• Provide professional advice, guidance and support to managers on a wide range of employment and related issues.
• Deliver options, progress and solutions on a range of casework including (but not exhaustive) recruitment, performance, investigations, disciplinary, grievances and interpretation of terms and conditions of service.
• Support and guide service managers in dealing with investigations and disciplinary and other conduct matters to support and protect the interests of the business and to ensure due process and fairness.
• Support Senior HR Advisors and other managers in conducting employee relations, consultations and collective bargaining with employees and trade union/professional body representatives.
• Challenge existing practices and thinking and influence local service managers on matters concerning people management whilst recognising the requirements of corporate policy and practice and the new operating model.
• Undertake HR and OD policy and project work as and when required in conjunction with others from both within the HR and OD service and services. Ensure that policies are updated in line with legislation changes and ‘best’ practice.
• Contribute to service led projects and business initiatives from a people management perspective. May lead employment based work streams.
• Actively support and generate succession opportunities and talent development at local service level including the provision of coaching and mentoring support.
• Understand, uphold and promote the aims of the policies, values and practices.
• Contacts & Relationships
• Regular contact with Trade Union and Professional Body representatives to provide information and negotiate resolutions.
The ideal Professional will:
• Hold proven generalist HR experience, ideally experience of working within schools but this is not essential
• Need a driving licence, as the ability to travel to schools in the Somerset (pool car may be available)
• Be CIPD level 7 qualified or equivalent (desirable)
If this is a vacancy you are interested in please apply now, or contact Vanessa Otoo at REED Human Resources on 0117 9060009 for more information.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'