Our Client, a leading Property Business based in Derbyshire are looking to appoint a SUPER STAR PART TIME INSPECTIONS Clerk to join their proactive team! You will have a keen eye for detail and have great organisation skills! £19,000 Pro Rata 21/22 hours per week.
- Communicate effectively with our clients both face-to-face and over the phone.
- To be able to write in clear English.
- Have a high attention to detail in their work.
- Be comfortable using Microsoft Office software and confident when using new software on tablets.
- Professional and well-presented at all times as the face of the business.
- Have the ability to organise their time and diary schedule in liaison with both their colleagues and Tenants.
The responsibilities of this role are…
To inspect managed properties in our portfolio quarterly:
- To confirm each appointment by SMS message prior to any visits to ensure that Tenants are either able to meet you at the property or to ensure access is gained in their absence.
- To be able to manage their own diary when needed in re-arranging any cancelled appointments and re-scheduling at appropriate times.
- To be able to professionally inform clients of our access rights when needed.
- To present themselves in a professional manner when visiting clients at their home.
- To be able to accurately identify problems at properties (within Fitness for Human Habitation standard) if a client is not present and also to use your skills to identify problems at properties that Tenants may not wish to be identified in relation to their upkeep of the property (training to be provided).
- To be able to accurately complete an inspection report on site using a tablet computer and specific software (training to be provided).
- To be able to check and sync inspection reports within 24 hours of the visit.
- To be able to communicate with the Maintenance Coordinator within a reasonable timeframe of any maintenance issues noting during inspections.
- To be able to communicate with Landlords regarding any reoccurring access problems within a reasonable timeframe.
- To carry out inventories:
- Work with the Lettings team to book inventories at properties.
- Carry out a full and accurate inventory of a property, including all fixtures and fittings.
- Carry out pre-tenancy checks at properties, including taking meter readings, testing smoke/CO alarms and checking keys.
- Identify potential condition issues that may need to be addressed before tenancy commencement.
- To carry out check-out appointments:
- To book in check-outs in accordance with the Property Management team’s communications.
- To be able to accurately note any problems by comparing it to an original inventory and produce a detailed check-out report for both the maintenance coordinator and the Landlord.
- To be able to identify problems that are a Tenant’s and Landlord’s responsibility.
- To have an overview of the deposit return process should a client request information on site.
- To be able to accurately complete a check-out report on site using a tablet computer.
- To be able to provide the Maintenance Coordinator a copy of the check-out report for the deposit negotiation process to begin within a reasonable timeframe.
- Own Transport
- Check In's
- Check Out's
- Mid Term Inspections
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'