Part Time Inpatients Registered Nurse
Up to £28,000 pro rata
Ilford, Part Time (15 hours)(medical and nursing)
Part Time Inpatients Nurse required for our provider in Ilford. Our client is a large independent provider of health care throughout the UK. This service in Ilford offers day treatments and inpatient surgery across orthopaedics, general surgery, ophthalmology, oral surgery and endoscopy.
Just a short distance from the nearest tube station and therefore within easy reach of Central London.
We are looking for a part time nurse to join a growing In-patient Ward Team to ensure that the care, welfare, safety and comfort of all patients is of the highest possible standard
Key duties include: -
- Responsibility for the admission of any new patient to the centre including establishment of a good mutual relationship completing all relevant documentation
- To liaise with members of the medical and associated professions and ensure that prescribed or recommended treatment is carried out
- NMC Registration
- Evidence of personal and professional development
- Up to date sound clinical knowledge
- Experience of working on surgical ward preferred by not essential
Up to £28,000 per annum pro-rata. Our client also offers a generous relocation package for nurses looking to relocate to the local area.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity please send your CV to
KEYWORDS: Inpatients Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse, Registered Nurse, Registered General Nurse, Medical and Nursing, Ilford, North Eat London, Part Time Inpatients Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Staff Nurse
- Inpatients Registered Nurse
- Inpatients Nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job