Part Time Inpatient Ward Nurse
£25,000 - £28,500 *PRO-RATA*
iMy Client are currently recruiting for a Part Time Inpatient Ward Nurse in Southampton this service has been established for 10 years acquired by this private organisation in 2014. The Treatment Centre provides inpatient and day case elective surgery with associated outpatient and diagnostic clinics across 9 specialties Orthopaedics, Oral Surgery, Gynaecology, General Surgery, ENT (ear, nose and throat), Urology, Eye Surgery, Endoscopy and Pain Management. The Treatment Centre has 44 patient beds with 5 theatres that operate Monday to Saturday. Minor, intermediate and major elective procedures are carried out across the 9 specialties.
You will work under the Inpatient Ward Manager to provide quality patient care ensuring that all treatments given meet individual patient needs, reflect good practice and are provided by means of appropriate equipment, within the agreed patient care pathways.
The shifts are 12.5 hours - This includes weekends/nights/bank holidays salary pro-rate of FTE £28,500
- Conducting basic ward duties as allocated
- Ensure that the care, welfare, safety and comfort of all patients is of the highest possible standard
- Responsible for the admission of any new patient to the centre including establishment of a good mutual relationship completing all relevant documentation - identify and introduce named nurse/key worker
- Liaise with members of the medical and associated professions and ensure that prescribed or recommended treatment is carried out
- NMC Registered Nurse
- Evidence of personal and professional development
- Up to date sound clinical knowledge
- must have surgical/orthopaedic experience
If you would like to apply for this role please contact Caroline at Eclypse Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'