Part-Time IRO / CP Chair - Rutland - £37,307 plus £3,000 market supplement pro rata
Pulse are currently seeking an IRO / CP Chair to join Rutland Children’s Services. You will be joining a small service where due to low caseloads (maximum 60 cases in review at any one time) you will get the opportunity to truly dig deep into practices. In a culture of development and learning, where training is funded and tailored to each individual’s career goals, you will get free reign to innovate and grow as a professional with genuine child centred practice. This is an opportunity for a practitioner with either a strong signs of safety background, or at least a keen interest to learn, to flourish in a supportive and child oriented team.
As a part time worker you will be sharing the work load with another part-time IRO / CP Cahir, working either a 2.5 or 3 day week. This is the perfect flexibility for an experienced social work professional looking to continue great work whilst balancing with other important life commitments.
Employment benefits for the Children and Young Peoples IRO / CP Chair in Rutland:
- A minimum of 24 days annual leave + 5 days with length of service
- Relocation package
- Generous pension scheme
- Pool cars
- Payment of fees for membership to one professional body where this is a requirement of your role (eg. HCPC, CIPD, AAT)
- Regular supervision and stable management
- Financial support and time off for study to achieve additional qualifications needed for your role
- Easy access to a variety of internal and external training courses, as well as a range of e-learning modules through our Learning Management System
+ Many more!
Requirements for the IRO / CP Chair:
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Pulse Permanent Social Work?
We help you find the perfect job for you.
In an industry where your own time is precious, we empower you with the resources you need to find yourself in the job you desire, without the endless process of searching for yourself. With a thorough understanding of all our clients, be it a local authority or private sector organisation, we have and the answer to every question, and provide the expert guidance needed to ensure the process to your dream job runs smoothly.
If this role isn’t right for you, we also offer £500 referral bonus to anyone recommended over whom we successfully place.
- Child Protection
- Social Work