Part-Time In House Lawyer - Maternity cover
Come and join our team at Pole Star where we provide innovative products and services in the maritime, government and fin-tech sectors; providing our clients with the latest cloud-based software technology to track, screen & protect vessels and company reputations.
We are looking for maternity cover for the role of commercial lawyer, on a part time basis (3 - 4 days per week).
As the interim In-House Lawyer at Pole Star, you will be taking on the role of in-house counsel to manage all legal affairs for our growing technology company:
- Drafting, reviewing & negotiating contracts
- Advising on Intellectual Property, M&A, regulatory, data protection and strategic commercial matters
- Software licensing, SaaS procurement & services contracts
- Managing international legal assignments
- Advising senior management and the Board on strategic legal issues
- Ensuring that all standard company contracts / agreements include relevant and up to date legal clauses (eg Anti-Bribery / Slavery / Data Protection)
Required Skills and Experience
- Proven in-house experience and have 3 - 5 years’ Post Qualified Experience
- Commercially astute
- Strong commercial and corporate commercial experience
- Comfortable managing the Key Responsibilities.
This is a senior, autonomous role so you must have strong interpersonal skills as well as be commercially minded and highly organised
SALARY and PACKAGE:
Based in a fashionable and well-located West London office, adjacent to Westfield Shopping Centre, Shepherds Bush train station and Latimer Road tube station.
- temporary cover
- day rate - depending on experience
- cycle racks and showers available
- free fruit and cold-pressed juices delivered to office
- social events
- staff discounts at Westfield Shopping Centre and online
- Commercial Awareness
- Contract Law
- Intellectual Property
- Software Licensing
- Procurement Contracts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'