Part Time IFA Finance Support Administrator.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Financial Administrator to join our well-established client based in Wimborne.
The successful Financial Administrator will support the Paraplanner and the Financial Planner, along with the Directors and Management to provide high-quality advice and service to their clients. They will need to maintain high standards of accuracy utilising available software or technological resources wherever possible.
The key areas of this role are: To prepare the client file, obtain accurate information from relevant sources, implementation, client file maintenance, reviews.
Location: Wimborne, Dorset
Hours: 3 days per week (flexible around 22.5 hours)
Salary: £20000.00 to £24000.00pro rata
Essential Key Skills
* Understanding of the Financial Planning process
* Able to work within defined business processes
* Ability to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision
* Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
* Detailed and accurate
* Excellent inter-personal skills, both written and verbal
* Good IT skills with working knowledge of MS Office
* Ability to work independently and in a team
Desirable Key Skills
* Broad knowledge of financial services world
* Knowledge of wide spectrum of product providers and plans
* Able to communicate and influence at all levels
* Highly numerate and analytical with excellent attention to detail
* Excellent organisational and prioritising skills, with the ability to stay focused under pressure
* In-depth knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook with the ability to create formulas, macros, and embed across programs
* Practical experience of back office software IRESS and ability to effectively manage a client record
* Ability to assist with training and coaching of colleagues for any specialism
* Ability to think outside the box
Essential Key Skills and Personal Attributes
* A positive, friendly, service orientated person with a "can do" attitude who is aware of the important role played by an Administrator in providing financial advice
* Articulate communicator
* Honesty, integrity and ability to maintain confidence and confidentiality are key attributes
* Hard working and responsive to the need to deliver a high-quality support service
* Attention to detail and exceptionally high standards of work
* Certificate in Financial Planning or Certificate in Financial Services
* Competitive pay
* Generous bonuses
* Additional annual leave after 2 years’ service
* Life assurance
* Payment of professional membership fees
If this Financial Administrator role is of interest to you please do click apply and I will call you within 24 hours. If you would like to know more please call and ask for Zoe.
- Administrative Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job