A part-time IFA Administrator is required to join a boutique wealth management firm based near Solihull to provide administrative support to the MD (who is an IFA). The role will require at least 20 hours per week (more available if preferred) and the client is flexible as to how these hours are worked during the week. PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUS IFA ADMINISTRATION EXPERIENCE WITHIN A FINANCIAL PLANNING FIRM.
Your responsibilities will include
- Preparing Valuations for Client Meetings
- Handling client enquiries
- Pre and post Meeting telephone contact with clients
- Assistance with regards Seminar Planning, including booking venues, database management, liaising with printers and ensuring a smooth hotel based events
- New business submission and chasing outstanding items
- Preparation of meeting room and greeting clients who visit, including hospitality duties
- Collect, open and dealing with standard correspondence
- Chasing Pipeline Business Outstanding Issues
- Preparing New Business Illustrations and Application Forms
- Sending out Letters of Authority and completing Spreadsheets for New Clients
- Inputting Business on our Back Office System, Quay Software
- Assisting with preparing Business Files, Client Files and Suitability Letter Reports
You will have previous administrative experience within an IFA firm and will have a good knowledge of pensions and investments. In addition, you will need excellent communication and customer service skills and be highly IT literate, especially with MS Word and Excel.
- IFA Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'