The opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join a well-established Financial Services Practice which provides a highly personalised financial planning and investment management service.
During a period of growth, our client is looking for someone to provide high quality technical administration and analytical support to the successful Financial Planners of the business. The hours will be approximately 20 hours per week. You will have the opportunity to work in a supportive team environment where progression is strongly supported. Some duties will include
- Support Financial Planner to meet business targets
- Act as day-to-day point of contact for client service to resolve administrative issues
- Manage Financial Planner’s diary by booking meetings
- Help Financial Planner prepare for meetings
- Assist to conduct product and investment research
- Assist to write suitability letters to confirm advice
You will also be provided with full CII study support.
What’s needed to be considered
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have -
- Previous experience within a Financial Administration role
- Professional communication manner
- Organised and adaptable
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Client Services Administrator, Sales Support, IFA Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'