Small, long established IFA require solid administrator to come in 3, 4 or 5 days per week to assist the 3 advisers, and support staff. The technical Paraplanning is outsourced, and you will be expected to assist with all of the admisistration around the sales process.
They have 140 actively services clients, predominantly taking care of their investments, IHT, Cash flow planning, ex business owners, wealthy retirees.
- Investment advice
- Trusts and estate planning
- Pensions and retirement planning
- Comprehensive tax planning, including income, inheritance and capital gains
- Life assurance and critical illness
- Income protection insurance
- Corporate pensions
- Directors' shareholder insurance
- Keyman insurance
- Employee benefits
- Lifetime cash flow planning
You will need to be a self starter and happy to work alone on the odd occaision.
Very close to tram stop. Modern offices.
25 days holiday.
9-5 although will be flex on core hours.
Pay up to 25k.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job