Part Time HSE Administrator (HSEADM525) 12 Month FTC
Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at www.aspiredefence.co.uk for current vacancies.
Currently, we are recruiting for the following:
Purpose: Responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support to the HS&E Team.
* Provide administrative support to the HS&E Team
* Production of Garrison monthly HS&E summary and statistical data from the OSHENS reporting system.
* Liaise with managers to track their progress with action points/findings from OSHENS investigations.
* Production of meeting minutes and note taking
Experience & Skills Required:
* A high level of knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Excel and all other Microsoft packages
* Previous experience of providing administrative support in a demanding and performance driven
* The ability to build strong working relationships with internal departments as well as external customers and contractors
Closing Date: 13 April 2018
If you are interested, would like further information and to apply please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Pyle at Gi Group on and email your CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job