This would suit candidates that can demonstrate exposure of working in an HR/ Recruitment role with a minimum of 1 year experience.
The hours are flexible, either working across three full days or across five shorter days. A valid reason for wanting to work part-time should be explained.
* Support the end-to-end resourcing and recruitment process
* Role model the behaviours expected from all colleagues and have a genuine drive to support with employee relations
* Act as the first point of contact for all employees and manage HR administration
* Prepare contacts of employment, handle ad hoc requests
* Provide ad-hoc support on a range of projects as needed
* Record, track and report on information ranging from turnover to absence management
* Proactively look to improve processes
* Manage a varied and changing workload
* Keep employees record up to date
The salary is negotiable depending on experience.
On-site parking available.
Please submit your CV and contact Laura Woollvin/ Sarah Palmer on:
We look forward to hearing for you.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- HR Administrator